Graphic Addiction
A picture is worth a thousand words, and so I find them efficient as well as wonderful. This is probably why I am adding so many of them lately. Even if I can't always focus, I can find a graphic that adds to my message (or at least looks cute sitting there next to it.)
3 comments:
I love Pictures- sometimes posts just don't work without them!
Plus, it's just so exciting when you find one that works. I might have a graphic addiction too, or it could be that I am just addicted to pictures of handsome gentlemen like Colin Firth.
Hello you!
You're still in Provo? Do you still live in that place by state street whose name I don't remember? Do you still play speed scrabble even though DP and LM aren't here any more? We should get together and do something, ya know...
Post a Comment