Thursday, November 17, 2005

An Inauspicious Start

Hurrah!!! Survived the day! This morning, I woke up (several times, actually), stumbled sleepily to the bathroom door and looked, only to find that M, the guest of a roommate, was taking a shower--at 6:20 in the morning. I waited only to realize that it would be faster to just go to school and the rest of the way ready there. You see, I basically live at school. I keep a toothbrush, toothpaste, and face wash there. Since I take showers at night, I had everything (except makeup) in my classroom.

I stopped by Wal-Mart on the day to school. I needed to make sure I had deodorant--a definite must since I teach P.E. on Thursdays. I actually had good luck, asian pears were 2 for $1, not a bad price.

I spent the morning making sure my lesson plans, etc. were ready. I get observed tomorrow morning by some teachers interested in seeing Investigations taught. Ugh. I get observed Monday by my principal. Ack! This afternoon, I spent arranging my display outside my classroom and reorganizing inside my classroom.

Well, I'm still at school, and whether or not I really am, I am definitely done for the day. It's time to head home.

No comments: