Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Yesterday

Yesterday was one of the worst days of my life. I can't even get very specific because it was all because of school stuff. I wish parents truly understood that I love each and every one of my students. I would never dream of retaliating against any of them. That's not my personality, and I have no idea why anyone would ever get that idea. I've racked my brain thinking how anyone could think that. I've even gone out of my way to make sure that some of my students get extra positive attention.

I'm trying to forget things at school so that I can have a good Thanksgiving break. The only problem is that teaching has become more than just a job (I kinda think it always has been). It makes me so sad that people can be so hateful. I do understand that men and women love their children deeply, and that love makes them do and say things they might not otherwise do or say. I do hope that when I have children I'll try to give the teacher the benefit of the doubt. (Only time will tell since I won't have any children until I'm actually married, and who knows when that will be)

No comments: