Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Energy Anyone?

Well, I've been trying a prescription to help me with the constant fatigue. After three tiring days, I have to admit I'm a bit skeptical. I'm not sure how long it should take to be effective, but I'm getting a little impatient. Although, it is midnight, and I'm sitting here blogging because I took a nap earlier and now can't sleep. Hmmm...not quite the effects I was looking for.

Overall, it's been a productive day. I spent the afternoon at school working on grading paper after paper and recording them two places: on paper and in my computer. Tomorrow, I'll need to spend the day cleaning my room. Ergh. I have people coming to observe me teach Math on Friday, and I don't want them to walk into a pigsty. Talk about pressure, I'm definitely feeling it. I also have to read over the lesson tomorrow morning. (If I can wake up that is.)

We've been in school awhile now, and I am still vascilating between feeling in complete control and wondering how I can provide my students the best education possible. I've had to stop putting in twelve-hour workdays, but I am trying to work smarter, not harder (yeah, it's not working too well yet, but I'll keep trying.)

Anyway, here's to tomorrow.

No comments: