Yes, it has finally happened. School is out for almost 2 weeks. (I can deal with the almost because it comes directly before TWO weeks. We do not go back until January 3. In the meantime, I am going home to visit family.
The last two days of school before break feels like trying to get 8 bolting stallions, all going in opposite directions, under control. I went home each night ready to collapse into anything soft: bed, couch, blanket, carpet. The students seemed as though they had too much candy, energy, and excitement. (The day after Halloween X 10)
I am now on the phone with Southwest airlines. The length of this entry depends entirely on their ability to solve my problem. Namely, the site has determined that I am not worthy of printing out my boarding pass. Ergh. I am speaking with a very nice, yet still unhelpful lady.
No comments:
Post a Comment