Saturday, June 03, 2006

Boxes, Boxes, Everywhere

I move Tuesday. This should explain the state of my life right now, which is basically one big box. Unorganized, stuffed, and quickly running out of time. Boxes have now invaded the kitchen, livingroom, bedroom, and heaven forfend, the bathroom. I am switching to plastic bags since they can at least be swung over one's shoulder in Santa-Claus-like fashion.

I run around from room to room stuffing things in boxes, bags, etc. and meeting spiders. Yes, it seems that I am now every spider's best friend. One tried to introduce itself the other night by crawling over my leg. I killed it immediately with spider spray. Dead. Very dead. (How can something be very dead? Don't ask.) My next encounter came while packing. That spider is also dead. I am becoming very efficient with the spider spray. I almost considered investing in a holster, but I'll hold off for a bit.

Well, more rooms to pack, more spiders to kill.

No comments: