Thursday, June 08, 2006

Home at Last! Um. Yeah.

So I'm finally home, after hours and hours of driving past seas of grass (complete with waves and all). Unfortunately, I am rediscovering the truth of the adage "you can't go home again." Yeah, well. I have been here two days, and I already feel sixteen again (the point at which I could drive and go on errands for others.)

However, I am trying to look at the bright side of things.
  1. I don't have to share a room (yet).
  2. I have a phone/screening interview scheduled with an AMAZING school district on Saturday.
  3. I begin my job tomorrow.
  4. I get to see my family.
  5. I have free long distance, so I can call far-away friends.
  6. All of my stuff fit in storage.
  7. I am alive.
  8. I still have the ability to eat large amounts of chocolate, sugar, and fat.
  9. Divine Miss A.
  10. I have a library card, and I know how to use it.

Okay, I feel better. Really. Well, I'm off to go bury myself in a book.

No comments: