Thursday, July 17, 2008

MOVING

We are now almost entirely packed. We move tomorrow and Saturday up to Iowa. ACK! This has been one of the hardest moves (I didn't think it could get worse of moving the week of the wedding.) I have been MORE dizzy and nauseated the past two weeks than I have been for about 2 months. I have trouble standing almost at all. Packing makes me heave (sorry, tmi, but there it is.) My mom has been a LIFESAVER! She has been here everyday this week helping me/packing for me.

Dave took today off so that he could help. He's amazing spatially! He looks at stuff and puts it into boxes. WOW! I have been laying down, closing my eyes, and holding onto the bed for dear life! SO SICK!

Today was also my last day at work. Whew! They gave me the most beautiful wind chimes and a wonderful plant. :0) I felt loved.

No comments: