This week has not been as productive as I'd like. I have not gotten any other boxes unpacked; I've not completed painting the cabinets like I'd planned; and I've not gotten a job. So far. The first few days, I felt pretty good, but the last few I've been having dizzy/nauseous spells again. Annoying to say the least.
Well, if all else fails, I can always take up knitting design. In spite of being dizzy--or perhaps because of it, I've managed to finish 2 different baby bibs. (No, I'm not pregnant, I just wish I was.) I also started and halfway completed a headband before I frogged the whole thing.
Here's number one:

The biggest accomplishment of the week was getting out my swap package. I'm participating in the Budget Swap on Ravelry, and I've been loving it! I finished something for my swapee last week, and I put it in the post on Tuesday. It would have been out earlier, but the post office I went to on Monday didn't actually do postage. They would take my package if it had postage, but since it didn't, I was out of luck. Isn't the whole reason behind post offices to sell postage and send packages, letters, etc.?! I didn't leave with a great feeling.
No comments:
Post a Comment