Well, Squirrel boy asked about the possibilities of me leaving the bubble. I actually have to think about that now. At work Wednesday, one of the sixth-grade teachers asked if anyone was needing a place to live. I do, so I asked her about her offer. There's a basement apartment in American Fork available, so we set an appt for me to see it.
I saw the apt today. It's a 3 bedroom, 1 half-bath. Two bedrooms are about the size of a closet, while the third is huge. There may be no dishwasher. There is no bathtub. There are definitely some drawbacks, but I would be living with a great girl (I don't know the other roommate yet) and I would be out of this city. I have no clue what to do, but I would like to live in a place where twenty four doesn't feel ancient.
2 comments:
I didn't say you had to move out of the bubble—just drive out of it every now and then. (Though I recommend moving out of it, too.)
We'll see.
Post a Comment