So. It turns out that keeping ones cellphone in the car is not the best decision on a Friday night. The ONE time in my life someone calls, I don't have it with me. DARN! (Take note that phone call was from friendly boy.) By the time I called back, plans had been made, and they didn't include oblivious me. Ergh.
Well, at least I can pray that they somehow get turned away at the doors of the dance they plan on going to and call me and say, "We need you!" (Am I allowed to pray for something like that?)
Anyway, wish me luck.
2 comments:
I say you can pray for anything you want. Course, you might get more than you bargained for. Like those dumb people who pray for more trials. You're gonna get your fair share in the end, folks. I promise!
Luckily, my prayers weren't answered, and the group was successful. (Look, ma! No guilty conscience!)
Post a Comment