Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas!

This morning started out at 4am, with a mini-munchkin coming into my room. Not my favorite time to wake up. I finally get to sleep after watching mini-munchkin go off to Nonnie/Poppy's room. Fast forward. 5am: Return of the mini-munchkin. Good morning! Final wake-up time, 6:30. Ergh.

Wake-up time made somewhat better by the opening of presents. Watched mini-monster and munchkin tear through box after box of presents from Nonnie/Poppy, J/A, Santa, and everyone else. 2 kids are so tired they go back to bed almost immediately after.

We will open stocking stuffers at a later time.

At 10:30 am, Divine and I are off to help deliver Christmas meals. We get there, only to be told that they don't really need us. They only sent letters to people who they accepted help from, not to those who they really didn't need. (This did not seem like the brightest idea in the world to me.) So we drive home, ready for collapse.

I've not mentioned that I'm sick. Ugh. Awful, no good, very bad cold. In fact, everyone here is sick. Kids are sick; A/J are sick; Nonnie/Poppy sick; everyone is sick.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: