Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Home!

Yes, I'm finally here. Home. Well, kinda home.

Southwest lady finally reset my account. I then scurried around running hither and yon doing everything under the sun. (enough cliches?) I am now at home, ready to go to bed and get up early tomorrow (thanks Miss A).

Have you ever noticed how Heavenly Father won't let you hate someone. Every time I cultivate a nice loathing for an individual, I find myself confined in close spaces with that person for as much time as it takes to force me to like, or at least understand them. This is why today, I found myself saving a seat for the girl I had decided to dislike only this last Friday. We sat next to each other and babbled back and forth for the three-hour plane ride, plus. Yep, I no longer loathe her, and I may even come to truly appreciate her some day. (Just not today.)

No comments: