Saturday, December 13, 2008

Where I try to show some FOs (Finished Objects)

I've been knitting for about 9 months now, and Mom--proud momma that she is--wants me to post some of my finished products. I'll try.

I just finished sewing the buttons on this today. It is a neckwarmer and I love it. I used the Holding Hands Feeding Ducks pattern. I did change it from a scarf to a neckwarmer by adding a button band of k1p1 ribbing.

sillygrinneckwarmer

Here is toy grass. I made this from a mochimochi land pattern

grass

Here are some booties that I made for a baby shower. This is the flakey baby pattern from Ravelry.

booties front

Here is Boo the Bat--also mochimochi land:

Boo Hanging

Dave's Christmas Stocking
Dave's Stocking small

A bib I knitted for Dave's home teachees

Cabled Bib

A flower bib from One Skein Wonders:
Bib

and some sparkly booties.

Twinkle Toes

Finally, here is a UFO--unfinished object. It is my first lace project. I'm loving the way it is turning out.

haruhascarfdetail

haruhascarf

So, I've actually knit more than this, but I'm not putting it all up right now.

3 comments:

Nonnie said...

I can not believe you are so great at this already !! I especially love the ufo and Dave's stocking. You rock !!

The Wehrmeister's said...

Love it all, of course! I want more pictures.

ambrosia ananas said...

Okay, that bat is the cutest thing I've ever seen. That is too cool that you're doing lace already. Also, the bib is fantastic.