Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What a Fair Week!

Dear Aunt K,

I had a great time this week.  It was my first time on my Bumbo chair, and Mom did a photo shoot.

 









On Thursday, Mom, Dad, and me met Dad's friend and went to the state fair.  Mom ate funnel cake.  Dad rode some rides.



And I got my picture taken again and again. 








Mom and Dad also got a new chair for me this week.


After that came, we were off to St. Louis for the weekend.  No pictures there since Mom left the camera on the charger.  Mom went to a Young Women's reunion and got to see the people from when she was a teenager.  It was a lot of fun.  Everyone thought I was adorable.

We went home on Sunday, and I rested.


Love,
Lingo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! I bet you are having so much fun with him! How come you call him Lingo?

Michelle W said...

It's my sister's nickname for him--from "Johnny Lingo"

Jennifer said...

He is adorable! It was so good to see you the other day. :)

nathan n rachel said...

Nathan explained the nickname Lingo to me. So funny and hilarious!

Balloon.Decoration said...

UAE BALLOOB DECORATION
www.uaeballoondecoration.com