Saturday, August 14, 2010

A Very Busy Week

Dear Poppie and Nonnie,

I've had a VERY busy week. I had to wake up Daddy a lot this week. He had a presentation to prepare for, and he doesn't like to get up. So I helped out. In return, Dad kept me entertained.



Then Mom, Dad, and me went on a walk. It was a bit early, but that was the only time that it was cool enough to go outside.



Dad worked so hard on his presentation, that when it was over, we all went out for pizza at Old Chicago (although, Mom and Dad wouldn't share).



After Old Chicago, I had to man the family history center. (I let Dad and Mom help out, too.)



After we got home, Mom read me a bedtime story so that I could fall asleep.



Yesterday, I got to go to lunch with my mom's friend and her mom. I think I'll like Mexican food someday; it looked pretty good.



This morning, we went to the farmer's market, but I was too busy for a picture. Everyone was flirting with me. We walked into the market, and all the heads turned toward me. I had no idea I was so cute. Dad carried me around the whole time, and I liked seeing everything from higher up. Dad kept on trying to get a discount from everyone, but it didn't work, but that's okay.

Well, that's all for this week. I need to go to bed so that I can get up and go to church tomorrow.



Love, Lingo

3 comments:

Shersten said...

Hey, I did not get to tell you today, but he is so cute. I love the picture of you, Michelle, reading him a story. Keep up on the adventures!

The Wehrmeister's said...

So cute, I want even more pictures!!

Nonnie said...

Dear Jonny (Lingo), It sounds as if you have had a very busy week.Nonnie is typing on AUNT fAVORITE's laptop.It is not cooperating!!I am glad to see you are just as cute at 2 months. you forgot to tell me how you liked the movie? I am so glad you are part of my forever family!!!!