Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Busy Day

Today,I've decided to be productive since I start work in less than 2 weeks, and I have a ton to do. First off, I decided to sleep late--hey, I don't have much more time to do that. Next, I babysat a friend's sleeping baby so that she could go do Meals on Wheels. After this, I worked on our STUPID kitchen cabinets, and finally, I went to the library to become a Family Search Indexer.

Our ward has been asking for volunteers for people to index since I've gotten here, and I can finally participate since my dad has lent me his laptop. I trudged through the hour training, and I am now officially qualified to index. I've already indexed 80 names.

All I need to do now to be prepared for my job is clean out the second bedroom of all of my now-defunct teaching supplies. Any takers?

No comments: