Thursday, August 28, 2008

I Got a JOB!!!

I just found out that I am hired! I got a job doing indexing/checking work with a company. SO HAPPY! It looks like they're pretty flexible (within reason). I can even wear jeans and flip flops to work! I don't think I've EVER had job that let me do that! The job sounds challenging enough, although I don't know that it will use a lot of my skills. I felt great even after I got there (to the interview). That hasn't happened in a long time. The hours are a little funky, but I feel as though they'll work well for me. The pay isn't great, but at this point, something to pay the bills is all I need. I figure I can always try to get a second job tutoring if need be.

All that's left now is for them to verify my info/etc. I start Sept. 15th.

1 comment:

Michelle W said...

Hey! I've been blocked from your blog--how do I get in?