The adventures in knitting continue. Yesterday was Knit in Public day, so off I went to the Arch grounds with MissA and knitted my little heart out. MissA has been knitting for about 2 days at this point, and she needed help with knitting, purling, etc., but the people were so friendly and were able to help us out.
I'm currently working on a few projects. I've just finished knitting grass and hearts and am going to felt them soon. (My first felting project--Hurray!) I found the best yarn at Knitorious. It works perfectly for the hearts.
I can't believe how much I've improved since I've started. It's amazing me what I'm attempting. I haven't successfully tried to knit with DPNs yet (double point needles, in the round), but I'm working on it.
2 comments:
Oh, my goodness. Those snails are the cutest things I've ever seen. I think I need one.
Also, I'm hugely impressed that you and Miss A picked knitting up so quickly. It took me forever. I still haven't tried knitting in the round.
Ambrosia--I don't know if you'll ever get this, but I can't see your blog anymore. It makes me very sad. Can I be invited?
Post a Comment