Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Update

Oh how the days fly.

So. I finally have a job. I'm a gifted teacher's assistant. Honestly, it's not my dream job (only because the pay is low), but it could always end up being a life-changing experience. I am working with the most amazing lady. She exudes sunshine and forthrightness. I love going to work because I'm never quite sure what will happen next, or what I'll be called on to do today.

Also. I've begun dating, kinda randomly, a really great guy. We met a year or two ago, but I've always been on my way in or out of town here. He got my number by calling clone 1. (Kinda cute) Our first date was July 3; we hit it off and have been going on dates since. We went bowling last night spontaneously (I was wearing a skirt, think sock hop, oh yeah). I actually had fun, even though I was CREAMED. My score on the final game was like 54 or something. Maybe lessons are in order.

No comments: