Having fun raising two kids and crafting in my (non-existent) spare time
Thursday, August 10, 2006
More than a month . . .
and pretty much no change in my prospects. There are a few differences. (1) I have been rejected a few more times. My favorite part is when they say that you did a fantastic job at the interview, that you deserve your own classroom, but someone else was a better fit for the team (I've heard this twice now, at least.) (2) I now live in a wonderful apartment; one that I wish one day to actually be able to afford. (3) I have started training at a part-time job at a super tutoring center that shall remain nameless. Training was this past week. (4) I have actually been on a few consecutive dates with the same boy. I really like him. We'll see what happens from here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment