Thursday, April 20, 2006

Not Knowing

So. I met with three principals yesterday, as well as the man in charge of HR at the district I'm interested in moving to. I enjoyed the first two interviews the most, although I felt I did okay on all of them. I sometimes wonder exactly what they're looking for. Each place has different "buzz words." At the same time, though, I try to implement researched-based practices in my classroom.

I've been staying at my sister's this week. I love my nieces and nephew! I wish I had been more of a help. I've been stressed to the max. I can't wait until this is over and I actually get decent sleep.

Well, here's to not knowing. (It'll probably be at least 10 days before I know one way or the other. Great, huh?)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, here's something to look forward to

Michelle W said...

Yep! I now have something to live for! Hurray!